Sunday, November 15, 2015

Momento Project

For my momento piece I chose the earliest memory I had of moving. It was right after my 7th grade. I remember vividly the way my room looked, it was bare and the only things in it were boxes, a mattress, and a suitcase. This was one of the hardest but most eye opening moves I had. I chose three packaging materials to represent this memory, packaging foam, bubble wrap, and cardboard. I used the foam as the base because its a very light material and is easily swept away with wind. I chose this to represent my love of travel. The cardboard is connecting the foam and bubblewrap. It symbolized myself and by values, its strong and stable. I used the bubble wrap on the top and shaped it like a balloon to represent flight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment